As a Black Woman, YG represents the realest Black Man in the music industry.
No flossing, no degrading, no fictitious pretensive lifestyle.
He is also the kindest human I’ve encounted in a long time. When we did our first telephone interview, his energy was so intense I felt like I was speaking to someone before his time. And in fact, his #Melanin Revolution is taking North America by storm. And soon will take Montreal.
5 REASONS TO CELEBRATE YP’s NOV. 12
5) We have to support our men in whatever industry they decide to venture in that has the catalyst for change.
4) He’s innovative and thinks outside the
box with ventures like #MelaninMondays, the MELANIN clothing line and Melanin Models.
3) He has created a genre of music (simillair to the legacy Fela Kuti).
2) He shows love and support to Black Women, encouraging them to embrace their skin color. In other words no shadism that has plagued our culture since the days of slavery.
1) His shows are energetically charged that has its own cult following North America, Africa and Paris which is unparalleled for artist who defies industry rules.
The Official Launch Party to celebrate MELANIN > Thursday Nov 12th @ Le Poisson Rouge in NYC | Music by Dj Underdog & Dj Tunez + Live performance by Young Paris (Founder of #MelaninMonday!) ____________________________
ALL COLORS UNITED LETS ENJOY LIFE ❤ www.LPR.com for tickets
#teammelanin #teamlightskin #teamdarkski